Veteran publicist Omar Gonzales has joined PMK*BNC as VP of national publicity.Gonzales has been working for Focus Features, where he spent five years in the East Coast publicity offices. He’s worked on campaigns for “Milk,” “Atonement,” “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy,” “The Kids Are All Right,” “Jane Eyre,” “Eastern Promises,” “A Serious Man,” “Burn After Reading” and “Coraline.” Prior to joining Focus, Gonzales was a publicist at DreamWorks for five years, working on “Shrek,” “Wallace and Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit,” “Catch Me If You Can” and “Road to Perdition.” Marian Koltai-Levine, exec VP for PMK*BNC, made the announcement.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut