Ernest Hemingway’s niece Hilary Hemingway. The film follows the writer while he relives the years he spent in Cuba with his best friend Gregorio Fuentes (played by Garcia) and where he falls in love with an Italian woman who inspired him to write “The Old Man and the Sea” in 1951. Bening plays the role of Hemingway’s fourth wife Mary Welsh Hemingway. Hopkins is repped by UTA. Bening by CAA and Garcia by Paradigm.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut