Producer Jerry Bruckheimer gave the world the first glimpse of Disney and Gore Verbinski’s “The Lone Ranger” Thursday, tweeting a still of Johnny Depp as Tonto and Armie Hammer as the title character. Currently shooting in New Mexico, “The Lone Ranger” is based on the popular television series from the 1950s/60s and will ride into theaters May 31, 2013.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania