Producer Jerry Bruckheimer gave the world the first glimpse of Disney and Gore Verbinski’s “The Lone Ranger” Thursday, tweeting a still of Johnny Depp as Tonto and Armie Hammer as the title character. Currently shooting in New Mexico, “The Lone Ranger” is based on the popular television series from the 1950s/60s and will ride into theaters May 31, 2013.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California