Producer Jerry Bruckheimer gave the world the first glimpse of Disney and Gore Verbinski’s “The Lone Ranger” Thursday, tweeting a still of Johnny Depp as Tonto and Armie Hammer as the title character. Currently shooting in New Mexico, “The Lone Ranger” is based on the popular television series from the 1950s/60s and will ride into theaters May 31, 2013.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California