J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions has reupped its first-look deal with Paramount Studios through the end of 2015.Abrams and exec VP Bryan Burk have had a deal with the studio since 2006. Abrams is currently helming and producing “Star Trek 2″ through Bad Robot. The banner’s most recent pic “Mission: Impossible- Ghost Protocol” has grossed more than $650 million worldwide.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut