From afar, "Wreck-It Ralph" might not seem like a candidate to break out of awards season's animated film ghetto. But the film has inspired raves from such critics as Peter Debruge of Variety, Mary Pols of Time and A.O. Scott of the New York Times (rightfully so, in my opinion) Combine that with its strong box-office prospects, and we could soon be talking about 'Ralph' as a player in the original screenplay category or even best picture.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut