From afar, "Wreck-It Ralph" might not seem like a candidate to break out of awards season's animated film ghetto. But the film has inspired raves from such critics as Peter Debruge of Variety, Mary Pols of Time and A.O. Scott of the New York Times (rightfully so, in my opinion) Combine that with its strong box-office prospects, and we could soon be talking about 'Ralph' as a player in the original screenplay category or even best picture.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California