From afar, "Wreck-It Ralph" might not seem like a candidate to break out of awards season's animated film ghetto. But the film has inspired raves from such critics as Peter Debruge of Variety, Mary Pols of Time and A.O. Scott of the New York Times (rightfully so, in my opinion) Combine that with its strong box-office prospects, and we could soon be talking about 'Ralph' as a player in the original screenplay category or even best picture.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California