The first impression "Les Miserables" intends to make on the awards community is a big one. No fewer than six invitation-only screenings of the film — each with an introduction from or Q&A with director Tom Hooper and castmembers — have been scheduled for Nov. 24 at venues as far-flung as the Mann's Chinese, Santa Monica's Aero and the TV Academy headquarters in North Hollywood.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California