The first impression "Les Miserables" intends to make on the awards community is a big one. No fewer than six invitation-only screenings of the film — each with an introduction from or Q&A with director Tom Hooper and castmembers — have been scheduled for Nov. 24 at venues as far-flung as the Mann's Chinese, Santa Monica's Aero and the TV Academy headquarters in North Hollywood.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut