The first impression "Les Miserables" intends to make on the awards community is a big one. No fewer than six invitation-only screenings of the film — each with an introduction from or Q&A with director Tom Hooper and castmembers — have been scheduled for Nov. 24 at venues as far-flung as the Mann's Chinese, Santa Monica's Aero and the TV Academy headquarters in North Hollywood.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York