Hey, I own a CD of the greatest film score of all time. That's "The Mission," which tops the Variety Eye on the Oscars poll of ASCAP and BMI members. John Williams "E.T." and Bernard Herrmann's "Psycho" tied for second place behind Ennio Morricone's "Mission."
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania