Hey, I own a CD of the greatest film score of all time. That's "The Mission," which tops the Variety Eye on the Oscars poll of ASCAP and BMI members. John Williams "E.T." and Bernard Herrmann's "Psycho" tied for second place behind Ennio Morricone's "Mission."
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California