Hey, I own a CD of the greatest film score of all time. That's "The Mission," which tops the Variety Eye on the Oscars poll of ASCAP and BMI members. John Williams "E.T." and Bernard Herrmann's "Psycho" tied for second place behind Ennio Morricone's "Mission."
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California