Hey, I own a CD of the greatest film score of all time. That's "The Mission," which tops the Variety Eye on the Oscars poll of ASCAP and BMI members. John Williams "E.T." and Bernard Herrmann's "Psycho" tied for second place behind Ennio Morricone's "Mission."
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London