Neil Diamond and Burt Bacharach pitched in at an Obama campaign phone bank set up on a Culver Studios soundstage, joining about 150 volunteers there on Sunday night. After making calls to voters, Bacharach and Diamond sang for the volunteers, including "What the World Needs Now" and "Love, Sweet Love," according to Ken Solomon, the CEO of Tennis Channel and Southern California co-chair of Obama's finance team. "It was amazing, very organic, very late 60s like," Solomon said, adding that much of the crowd sang along. Solomon's photo at right.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut