The guys behind Adult Swim sensation "Robot Chicken" are launching another show on the Internet. Seth Green and Matthew Senreich are collaborating this time out with Joe Kavanagh (formerly of Mattel) on "Stoopid Monkey," a series that mixes live action and stop-motion animation. It's set to bow July 15 on their YouTube channel. Green will also do a voice on the program (but still continue as the voice of Chris Griffin on "Family Guy"). If "Stoopid" sounds familiar, that's also the name of Senreich and Green's production company, which is set to release the DVD for "Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode III."
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut