Former National Review columnist David Frum and Democratic strategist Maria Cardona have joined CNN in time for the run-up to the 2012 elections.Frum has held posts at orgs from the Wall Street Journal, where he ran the paper’s op-ed page, to the second Bush White House, where he acted as special assistant and speechwriter to George W. Bush. Cardona heads the public affairs practice at D.C.-based lobbyist strategy firm Dewey Square Group, where she founded Hispanic-focused division Latinovations; she has worked as adviser to the Hillary Clinton 2008 presidential campaign and as communications director for the Democratic National Committee. She will also contribute to CNN en Espanol.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut