After spending so many years playing a character making his way through the harshness of Hollywood, who could blame Adrian Grenier for wanting to do a little good in the world?The “Entourage” star is one of the backers of an unusual new website attempting to harness the forces of social media to foster a little peace, love and understanding. AOK.tv (Acts and Observations of Kindness) allows users to share their good deeds in hopes of encouraging others to do more of the same–think of it as a virtual version of “Pay It Forward.” Grenier is involved through his website SHFT.com. How many more digital ventures does this guy have to rack up before we start making Ashton Kutcher comparisons?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut