Andrew Sarnow has been named VP of digital integrated marketing at MTV Networks Entertainment Group. Sarnow was recently on CBS’ local media and integrated marketing team.The National Assn. of Broadcasters has upped Christopher Ornelas to chief operating officer and Joy Whitlow to chief financial officer and exec VP of finance. Previously Ornelas was chief counsel on communications and technology policy in NAB’s CEO and prexy Gordon Smith’s U.S. Senate office. Whitlow was NAB’s VP and controller. Reeshma Esmail has been appointed VP and head of digital ad sales for BBC.com and Lonelyplanet.com. Esmail is based in Toronto.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut