“Everything about this movie has just been a gift for me. I read the book and knew how to play this character. It really made me feel like I was the part of something special. Days like today feel great. Doing a drama didn’t feel different for me because it was something I was trained for. It felt different in other people’s eyes. Honestly, I feel like I’m in some sort of a dream. It just feels so nice to be so proud of something and for people to celebrate it now.”– Jonah Hill, actor, “Moneyball”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California