“It’s really nice to know people have seen it and appreciate it. You never know when you make a film. You think you’ve done great and hope some will take to it. When I read the script I said to Woody, ‘Who’s going to come to this movie? Who knows Gertrude Stein? This is a niche audience kind of thing.’ He said, ‘I think they’ll come.’ I guess he was right.”– Letty Aronson, producer, “Midnight in Paris”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California