“I was kind of surprised to be offered the role. It wouldn’t have been a character I thought I would be right to play, but working with David (Cronenberg) I figured there was something to it. It was both interesting and challenging. Playing Freud was scary, but I enjoyed the research process. It’s the most enjoyable part. The shoot is usually not as much fun or interesting.”– Viggo Mortensen, actor, “A Dangerous Method”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California