“Right after ‘Social Network,’ I wanted to work with (director David Fincher) again. David told us what he expected and heard in his mind. We spent six weeks coming up with what the film sounded like — the emotional content and what belonged in the story. I look at him as a mentor and a peer and I have nothing but respect for him. If he called me to work on the next film, I’d do it without hesitation. It’s been an unexpected and interesting diversion in my career.”– Trent Reznor, composer, “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California