“It is nice to get all this recognition, it is definitely nicer to get nominated than to not get nominated. We just didn’t want to take (the ’50/50′ character’s) awful experience and turn it into a shitty movie. I was never really worried about doing the film but I did feel that we always needed to be aware and cautious of what we were dealing with. I think that awareness helped when we were making this film.”– Seth Rogen, producer and actor, “50/50″
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania