“You can only do your work if you have the part to do it with. Roles like Sara are so rare and I’m so fortunate to get to play that kind of part. It’s been really interesting working in both and TV and film. In film you have time for every nuance, but with TV it’s exciting because you only have one to three takes to throw yourself in. The most interesting work comes from that intensity and with our cast we’ve developed a shorthand with each other.”– Mireille Enos, actress, “The Killing”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California