Jerrol LeBaron, who produced and stars in the Zuko Films doc “Fools on the Hill,” traveled the country trying to understand why congressmen don’t read the bills that become law. Two years and 40,000 miles later he took his fight to Washington – a town not so different from Hollywood.At the Dec. 7 preem party at Cafe Entourage, LeBaron mused, “You do a great pitch in Hollywood you get a movie made. You do a great pitch in Washington you get a law passed.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania