Jerrol LeBaron, who produced and stars in the Zuko Films doc “Fools on the Hill,” traveled the country trying to understand why congressmen don’t read the bills that become law. Two years and 40,000 miles later he took his fight to Washington – a town not so different from Hollywood.At the Dec. 7 preem party at Cafe Entourage, LeBaron mused, “You do a great pitch in Hollywood you get a movie made. You do a great pitch in Washington you get a law passed.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California