At the Wednesday ceremony in Miami/Hollywood, Fla., honorees will include Walt Disney Co.’s Chuck Viane, Warner Bros.’ Frank Carroll, Clearview Cinemas’ Craig Zeltner, CMCI Booking’s Danny Seddon and Coca-Cola Co.’s Kathleen Ciaramello. Marty Zeidman and Steve Friedstrom will be honored posthumously.
• Chuck Viane, who retired in July after 25 years at the Walt Disney Co., was most recently prexy of global distribution for Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
• Frank Carroll, Warner Bros. Pictures’ senior VP for domestic distribution’s eastern division, has been with Warners since 1973 and has worked on distributing the “Harry Potter,” and “Hangover” franchises.
• Craig Zeltner, who is in his 14th year as Clearview Cinemas’ VP of film, has spent 46 years in the entertainment industry, following in the footsteps of his father who was with MGM for 42 years.
• Danny Seddon, prexy of CMCI Booking (the film-buying division of Belmont Capital, has been with the company for 30 years.
• Kathleen Ciaramello was responsible for Coca-Cola’s partnerships with the entertainment industry as VP of strategic partnership marketing. Now she’s VP of the company’s east region.
Five 3D myths that will not die
Show “E” Award: Jim Amos | Al Shapiro Distinguished Service Award: John C. Hall | Salah M. Hassanein Humanitarian Award: Kurt Hall | ShowEast Hall of Fame 2011