Miramax plans to open an international office in London this month as the company expands its worldwide sales organization.Miramax also said Joe Patrick has been promoted to lead worldwide sales. He will continue to report to CEO Mike Lang and will work closely with Beth Minehart, senior VP of global digital. Patrick joined Miramax in March as senior VP of domestic television and digital sales. Danny Goldman has joined Patrick’s team as senior VP and head of sales for Europe. Based at the new office in London, Goldman will report to Patrick. Prior to joining Miramax, Patrick was exec VP at MGM Worldwide Television Group overseeing all TV sales in the U.S., Canada and Latin America. Goldman was CEO of Power Television.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut