Lea Coco has rounded out the cast of the Clint Eastwood-helmed “J. Edgar.”Warner Bros. will distribute, with Eastwood helming and Dustin Lance Black scripting. Pic stars Leonardo DiCaprio as J. Edgar Hoover. Coco plays Agent Sisk, the FBI man Hoover put in charge of finding the Lindbergh baby kidnapper. Sisk was the agent who arrested Bruno Hauptmann for the crime. Naomi Watts and Armie Hammer also star. Eastwood, Brian Grazer, Ron Howard and Robert Lorenz are producing through Grazer and Howard’s Imagine Entertainment and Eastwood’s Malpaso banner. Production is under way. A release date is not yet set. Coco has appeared on episodes of “The Closer” and “Prison Break.” He is repped by Gersh and Coronel Group.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut