PARK CITY — IFC Films has snapped up domestic rights to U.S. dramatic competish pic “The Ledge,” toplining Liv Tyler and Charlie Hunnam.Cassian Elwes and Preferred Content’s Kevin Iwashina inked the seven-figure deal in the early hours of Monday morning here in Park City after a long bidding war for the project, which had two other buyers circling it. Pic, helmed by Matthew Chapman, and also stars Terrence Howard and Patrick Wilson follows the tale of a man who is about to jump off a building and a detective who tries to talk him down. “The Ledge,” produced by Mark Damon and Michael Mailer, is repped by Iwashina and Elwes.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut