A crew member working on Paramount’s “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” died Tuesday while working on the set of the film, which is lensing in New Orleans.According to TMZ, crew member Mike Huber was working on a high-powered lift that tipped over. In a statement, Paramount said it was “fully cooperating with all investigating agencies as they examine the circumstances surrounding this unusual accident.” It also expressed condolences to the Huber family. “Retaliation” is set for release on June 29.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut