The Tribeca Film Festival has tapped Frederic Boyer as artistic director. He most recently ran the Directors’ Fortnight at the Cannes Film Festival.TFF made the announcement Monday. Boyer will report to Nancy Schafer, exec director, and Geoff Gilmore, chief creative officer of Tribeca Enterprises. TFF said Gilmore will take on a more active role in overseeing the festival program while maintaining his existing responsibilities across Tribeca Enterprises’ other businesses. Boyer has served as a.d. and head of programming for the Directors’ Fortnight since 2009. From 2004-08, he was head of its Film Selection Committee.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut