As screeners start arriving by the dozens this week, nomination ballots are starting to go out for some of the major organizations. While Screen Actors Guild ballots went out the day before Thanksgiving, the Directors Guild mailed its ballots on Tuesday and opened up online voting. The Hollywood Foreign Press Assn. ballots for the Golden Globes hit post offices today, and the Writers Guild ballots go live online tomorrow. And Producers Guild ballots are live online Monday. Add to that this week’s New York Film Critics Circle and Spirit Awards announcements, plus today’s impending National Board of Review selections, and you’ve got one busy week in awards season.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut