Yahoo announced Monday a broad alliance with ABC News, launching with GoodMorningAmerica.com on Yahoo and three new online video first series with ABC anchors and correspondents.The newsmakers series debuts with George Stephanopolous interviewing President Obama at the White House on Monday afternoon, which will stream live on Yahoo and ABCNews.com. ”Yahoo is committed to building the richest set of premium and personalized content experiences for our users,” said Ross Levinsohn, exec VP of Americas at Yahoo in a statement ahead of a morning press conference scheduled at the company’s Times Square offices in Gotham.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut