On Tuesday I wrote about an FBI search of a SAG member's apartment for evidence that he'd uploaded a copy of "The King's Speech" and other Oscar-season pics to a file sharing site. He has not yet been charges with any crime, nor has he been arrested. But a copy of the FBI's affadavit to obtain a search warrant, with redactions, can be found here.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California