On Tuesday I wrote about an FBI search of a SAG member's apartment for evidence that he'd uploaded a copy of "The King's Speech" and other Oscar-season pics to a file sharing site. He has not yet been charges with any crime, nor has he been arrested. But a copy of the FBI's affadavit to obtain a search warrant, with redactions, can be found here.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut