“LOST LIVE: The Final Celebration” will feature appearances by “Lost” cast members — including Nestor Carbonell, Michael Emerson and Jorge Garcia — and be performed by Oscar winning composer Michael Giacchino, who will conduct a live orchestral performance featuring the iconic music of “Lost” at UCLA’s Royce Hall in Los Angeles on Thursday, May 13, to celebrate the upcoming series finale. In addition, a special preview of the penultimate episode will be screened immediately after the concert.
Tickets for the event, which will go on sale beginning Friday, April 23 at 10:00 a.m., Pacific Time, are available at uclalive.org and ticketmaster.com. Ticket proceeds from the concert will go to the Colburn School of Performing Arts.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Sully,’ ‘Patriots Day,’ ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Could Crack Film Editing Oscar Race
- Oscars: ‘Rogue One,’ ‘Suicide Squad,’ ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Advance in Visual Effects Race
- Warren Beatty Honored by Kirk Douglas, Don Cheadle at Santa Barbara Fete
- Playback: Ben Foster on ‘Hell or High Water’ and Being a ‘Builder’ as an Actor
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut