In accepting the Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award, NBC Universal Entertainment chief Jeff Gaspin showed that he’s still standing after the Conan O’Brien debacle, with his sense of humor intact. He quipped that he asked NATPE prexy Rick Feldman if the Tartikoff Awards ceremony could be pushed back a half-hour. “He got a little mad and it cost me $45 million.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California