In accepting the Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award, NBC Universal Entertainment chief Jeff Gaspin showed that he’s still standing after the Conan O’Brien debacle, with his sense of humor intact. He quipped that he asked NATPE prexy Rick Feldman if the Tartikoff Awards ceremony could be pushed back a half-hour. “He got a little mad and it cost me $45 million.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania