Julia Stiles joins cast of ‘Dexter’

Julia_stiles Showtime has confirmed news that Julia Stiles will appear in ten episodes of “Dexter” this season.

According to the channel, Stiles will “play a mysterious young woman who forms a unique relationship with Dexter (Michael C. Hall) in the wake of the death of his wife.”

Season five of “Dexter,” which starts production this month, will run this fall on the channel.

Stiles’ feature credits include “Ten Things I Hate About You,” “Save the Last Dance,” “The Omen” and the three “Bourne” movies opposite Matt Damon.

“Dexter” also stars Jennifer Carpenter, Desmond Harrington, C.S. Lee, Lauren Vélez, David Zayas, and James Remar.

1. I’ve been looking information relating to this topic in numerous net websites relevant to this certain topic thank god I found your internet page! Thanks !http://www.uggbootssalemall.comfor helping me discover the top answers to my concerns within your wonderful weblog website! I??¥ll preserve checking your articles! Thanks!http://www.monclerjacketswholesaler.com/

2. Your skill to communicate this type of information is precisely what numerous of us must have. By just sharing your understanding you help other people by means of discussing your personal private observations. And I will inform you now your writing aided me.http://www.maccosmeticswholesalestore.com

3. You can expect to undertake my family any rights to not overlook that own at all times established the appropriate of a fella that will this belief, yet numerous the fact that belief is likely to be that will my service. She what person denies even to another the ideal produces a good slave for on his own to present belief given that she precludes on his own the appropriate for shifting it all. Just about the most solid marker alongside issues of a model is certainly factor. Relating to for no reason put to use other, together with That i believe That i for no reason will certainly.

4. Whenever we look into the obscene memories, a sexy debaucheries, a merciless plus tortuous xecutions, a undeniable vindictiveness by using which will over fifty percent a Word of god is definitely filled up, it would extra dependable that him and i get in touch with them the idea of on the satanic force versus the tatement with The lord. This is the track record with wickedness who has provided so that you can dodgy plus brutalize humankind; plus, to get this section, I actually genuinely do not like them, when i do not like all that is definitely merciless.

5. Toby says:

Am I blind, or is Julia Stiles’ name missing from the credits on Dexter?

6. liz says:

What black guy is she supposed to make out and dance with?

7. liz says:

What black guy is she supposed to make out with???

8. Jeanne says:

Come on guys… Dexter can’t be married and still be the dark hero he is. My only question is how are they going to write off the kids? Rita’s are no problem as they can always go to live with their grandparents but what about Harrison? Does he grow up over the summer or what?

9. If the writers are smart, the only excuse for her acting and lack of charisma is for her character to have brain palsy or some other sort of mental deficiency and then Dexter will feel all sorry for her. That might work.

10. Just from an eye candy perspective, Stiles just doesn’t come close to Julie Benz. From an acting perspective, I don’t think she’s in the same league as John Lithgow, and can’t occupy the same ball park as Smits. I hope she does well, but I would much rather have seen A-List’ers such as Laura Linney, Sean Young, even Mary-Louise Parker as guest stars. I guess I got spoiled over the last couple of seasons.

11. Lyn says:

Jimmy Smits (!), John Lithgow (!),…….Julia Stiles?????
    Obviously, they could have done a lot better.
    I’ll watch regardless, but still!

12. Alan Fronshtein says:

The actress who played Lila (Jaime Murray) is a British actress who had done a bunch of stuff before landing Dexter.
    Her most notable and longest running role is that of Stacie Monroe on HUSTLE, where she played the role for 5 series of the show. She was brilliant in it, as she was in Dexter.
    Of course she isn’t as successful in the across-the-pond jump as Hugh Laurie of HOUSE fame. He had been acting in England for about 20 years before doing HOUSE. I remember him in his roles in the Black Adder series. He was absolutely hilarious in those.

13. Stiles is milk toast says:

I wouldn’t F*&$k Stiles with your D!@K !

14. Roxy Poop says:

Julia Stiles has a monotone voice, smooshes her face in the exact same way in every movie… I really hope she’s become a better actress with age, because i like her:.)
    Plus the actress who played Lila was relatively unknown, and everyone still tuned in. Casting a great actress who’s not really famous, but we all know her face is always a winner. We all know who Julia Stiles is so it’s a lot of pressure for her not to make the smooshy face with the annoying tone. But i actually trust the writers, so yah, looking forward to it:.)

15. jane says:

If you don’t want to read spoilers about Dexter then why the ****! are you reading an article on DEXTER?!!! Go away. Its NOT a spoiler anyhow.Don’t get Showtime? Oh! Boo Friggin Hoo! Order it and pay for it like everyone else,or watch it on CBS!! For all you judgmental morons Julia Stiles is very good, I mean she must have something because she is famous and YOU are not! lets see you get up there in front of the camera then!

16. Stiles has no style.
    Please, don’t do this to me!
    One of the best thing about Dexter is the cast.
    This chick is gonna ruin everything. She has the acting chops and the charisma of a smelly onion.
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

17. huh? says:

Just making sure Ana, but you do know it’s on Showtime right? HBO isn’t going to do you a whole lot of good..

18. Ana says:

That’s the advantage of having HBO, don’t hate. Plus if you are a fan as you say you are then order HBO, if not, buzz off…

19. Kat says:

She is the WORST actress. Absolutely horrible. Maybe her skills will get better being on such an amazing show with such phenomanal writers. Hope so

20. Bobby Page says:

I’m not a fan. I think the dynamic of the show will suffer. Nothing personal…..jus sayin’

21. Lila Lover says:

If she’s anything like Lila….I will love her character!!!! Season 2 is my 2nd favorite season…loved to hate Lila….she was soooooo good at being evil.

22. Renee says:

I agree with Amy. It’s hardly a spoiler if it’s already aired. If you aren’t up to date on the episodes, it’s your own responsibility to avoid coverage of the show.

23. Steve says:

Those who cut Julia down…how do you know whether or not she’ll do great? How’s that? And, I agree people who wait for any show DVD to finally come out, can’t hold the presses…. You can always order Showtime for 3 months like we do…then cancel…the $8. per month is way, way worth it.

24. Amy says:

Eww. Julia Stiles is horrible. I hope she gets killed off.
    And come on, people…it aired months ago. It’s no longer a “spoiler.” The internet can’t wait until every person on the planet has gotten around to watching it. Give me a break!

25. Georgina says:

Season 4 ended ages ago, as if it wasn’t time to start discussing season 5! I can’t wait for it to start, Julia stiles is gorgeous!

26. rita says:

thanks alot…i have yet to c season 3 so i wsas not aware of the death of the wife…

27. snk1973 says:

i luv julia, i think whatever role they’ve created for her will be awesome! (so long as she doesn’t have a hideous brit accent and say stoopid shit like “pardon my tits.”)
    yeah. DEF. looking forward… ;-)

28. beth says:

SWEEEEEET!!!!! I love julie stiles! I hope she becomes a regular…or at least the new Bad guy”!!

29. Deana Martin says:

Since Season 4 is not out on DVD yet, you may want to remove the huge spoiler in this article. Not everyone has Showtime and has to wait for the DVD releases to see the seasons.

30. Stiles is milk toast says:

I hope this is her credit in the show: Corpse #3…
    What milk toast!

31. Steven says:

Sweeeet! His wife was getting to be annoying! I love Julia Stiles, I hope she doesn’t go all debra or anything (crazy, whiney, butch etc) but nevertheless I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!

32. Jack Wantman says:

Great for Julia Stiles. She is wonderful!
    Is it true that Ricky Gervais is promoting a sequel to “The Invention of Lying”, with Julia Stiles appearing? “The Invention of Lying II: Two Huge Douche Bags” will have Shelly (Tina Fey) discovering how to lie, as she and Brad (Rob Lowe) seek to destroy Ricky Gervais’ character while starting their own company.