I don’t what I love more in this promo: The cool, far-out design of the ad itself; the games, such as “Concentration” and “Hollywood Squares” (not to mention the sheer number of them!); the then-common practice of adding “IN COLOR” below a show’s title; or the hosts, from Hugh Downs and Ed McMahon to Peter Marshall and Art Fleming. It’s NBC’s morning schedule in 1967:
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California