I don’t what I love more in this promo: The cool, far-out design of the ad itself; the games, such as “Concentration” and “Hollywood Squares” (not to mention the sheer number of them!); the then-common practice of adding “IN COLOR” below a show’s title; or the hosts, from Hugh Downs and Ed McMahon to Peter Marshall and Art Fleming. It’s NBC’s morning schedule in 1967:
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California