The Greater Los Angeles Zoo Assn. raked in $1,191,461 with its 40th annual Beastly Ball, which honored the longtime L.A. Zoo trustee. The shindig drew more than 1,000 guests — including Variety's Robert Hofler — to the L.A. Zoo on a balmy night for food and fun under the stars.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut