The Greater Los Angeles Zoo Assn. raked in $1,191,461 with its 40th annual Beastly Ball, which honored the longtime L.A. Zoo trustee. The shindig drew more than 1,000 guests — including Variety's Robert Hofler — to the L.A. Zoo on a balmy night for food and fun under the stars.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London