The Greater Los Angeles Zoo Assn. raked in $1,191,461 with its 40th annual Beastly Ball, which honored the longtime L.A. Zoo trustee. The shindig drew more than 1,000 guests — including Variety's Robert Hofler — to the L.A. Zoo on a balmy night for food and fun under the stars.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California