Sony Corp. of America has hired Sean Carey as senior VP Strategic Content Initiatives. Carey will be responsible for developing and implementing content alliance and acquisition strategies for Sony’s electronics and networked business. He will bebased in Los Angeles and report to senior VP of software development, Tim Schaaff.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut