Sony Corp. of America has hired Sean Carey as senior VP Strategic Content Initiatives. Carey will be responsible for developing and implementing content alliance and acquisition strategies for Sony’s electronics and networked business. He will bebased in Los Angeles and report to senior VP of software development, Tim Schaaff.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California