Sony Corp. of America has hired Sean Carey as senior VP Strategic Content Initiatives. Carey will be responsible for developing and implementing content alliance and acquisition strategies for Sony’s electronics and networked business. He will bebased in Los Angeles and report to senior VP of software development, Tim Schaaff.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California