Sarah Lancaster (“Chuck”) has nabbed a role in the indie “The Good Doctor” with Orlando Bloom, Troy Garity, and Michael Pena. Lancaster will play Garity’s girlfriend and the daughter of one of the doctors. She continues to be a series regular on the Peacock’s “Chuck.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania