Sally Kirkland has signed to play the lead on indie comedy-drama “Love Anonymous,” a Magical Iguana Films production. “Love Anonymous” centers on Gen Next-ers searching for love in the land of therapy and self-help programs, only to find their mothers. Project’s penned by and co-stars Mel England. Jill Rothman is producing with Jay Hopkins (“Nice Guys”). Production’s slated to begin in the spring.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California