Sally Kirkland has signed to play the lead on indie comedy-drama “Love Anonymous,” a Magical Iguana Films production. “Love Anonymous” centers on Gen Next-ers searching for love in the land of therapy and self-help programs, only to find their mothers. Project’s penned by and co-stars Mel England. Jill Rothman is producing with Jay Hopkins (“Nice Guys”). Production’s slated to begin in the spring.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California