Sally Kirkland has signed to play the lead on indie comedy-drama “Love Anonymous,” a Magical Iguana Films production. “Love Anonymous” centers on Gen Next-ers searching for love in the land of therapy and self-help programs, only to find their mothers. Project’s penned by and co-stars Mel England. Jill Rothman is producing with Jay Hopkins (“Nice Guys”). Production’s slated to begin in the spring.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania