Michaela Conlin (“Bones”) has joined the Matthew McConaughey legal thriller “The Lincoln Lawyer,” based on Michael Connelly’s best-selling tome about a defense attorney who works out of the back of his Lincoln Continental.Project is in preproduction with Brad Furman (“The Take”) directing the pic from an adapted screenplay by John Romano (“Nights in Rodanthe”). Lakeshore Entertainment and Sidney Kimmel Entertainment are producing with Stone Village Pictures. Conlin will play a tough homicide detective. John Leguizamo, Marisa Tomei, Ryan Phillippe and William H. Macy have been previously announced as cast members.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut