Kristina Anapau (“Self-Medicated”) has been cast to co-star in Darren Aronofsky’s thriller “Black Swan” alongside Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis and Barbara Hershey. Anapau plays Galina, a soloist in the ballet company who’s competing with Portman’s character, Nina, for the lead role in “Swan Lake.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania