Kristina Anapau (“Self-Medicated”) has been cast to co-star in Darren Aronofsky’s thriller “Black Swan” alongside Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis and Barbara Hershey. Anapau plays Galina, a soloist in the ballet company who’s competing with Portman’s character, Nina, for the lead role in “Swan Lake.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California