Jeffrey Dean Morgan has joined the cast of the indie “Peace, Love and Misunderstanding.” Bruce Beresford helms the pic, which also stars Jane Fonda, Catherine Keener and Chace Crawford. Story revolves around a lawyer (Keener) who brings her kids to visit her hippie mother (Fonda). Morgan plays a musician and carpenter who falls in love with Keener’s character.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London