Jeffrey Dean Morgan has joined the cast of the indie “Peace, Love and Misunderstanding.” Bruce Beresford helms the pic, which also stars Jane Fonda, Catherine Keener and Chace Crawford. Story revolves around a lawyer (Keener) who brings her kids to visit her hippie mother (Fonda). Morgan plays a musician and carpenter who falls in love with Keener’s character.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California