Jeffrey Dean Morgan has joined the cast of the indie “Peace, Love and Misunderstanding.” Bruce Beresford helms the pic, which also stars Jane Fonda, Catherine Keener and Chace Crawford. Story revolves around a lawyer (Keener) who brings her kids to visit her hippie mother (Fonda). Morgan plays a musician and carpenter who falls in love with Keener’s character.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania