Scribe Gary Young (“The Tournament”) has signed with Artist Talent Management for US representation. Young recently penned “Harry Brown” with Michael Caine and Emily Mortimer for Lionsgate UK, which Samuel Goldwyn will release domestically in the spring. Young continues to be represented by Sara Putt Associates who deal with his UK representation.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California