High profile helmers and stars hit Paris for perfume ad shoots
In the run-up to the Christmas gift-giving season, Gallic cosmetic companies have been shooting a raft of perfume commercials by high-profile directors with a bevy of international stars in Paris, a fact trumpeted by the Ile de France film commission. Here’s a rundown on the who’s selling what:
- Givenchy’s Very Irresistible has Liv Tyler on a boat in the Seine.
- Yves Saint Laurent’s Parisienne features Kate Moss in a Paris taxi.
- Lancome’s Tresor stars Kate Winslet on the Pont des Arts and Penelope Cruz on Place de la Concorde.
- Sofia Coppola directed a spot for Miss Dior Cherie L’eau.
- Joe Wright directs Keira Knightley in an ad for Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle
- Martin Scorsese helms French actor Gaspard Ulliel in a press conference for Bleu de Chanel.
- Charlize Theron strips down in a Paris parlor for Dior J’adore.
- Lancome’s Magnifique stars Anne Hathaway crossing paths with a charming stranger on a Paris street.
- Dolce & Gabbana’s the One sports Matthew McConaughey parading on rue de Rivoli.
- Dior Homme sees Jude Law on a romantic rendez-vous with a mysterious woman in front of the Eiffel Tower.