Mike DeLuca has been named head of sales for AOL Local. He’ll oversee regional and local sales teams for AOL’s Patch, City’s Best, MapQuest, and Wow! Deal of the Day properties. DeLuca comes to AOL from Yodle, where he was senior veep of sales and marketing.
* * *The Lippin Group has promoted Cassy Salyer to veep. Salyer joined the praisery in August 2009 as a senior account exec, overseeing its online and social media initiatives and blogger relations.
* * *Enjoli Duval has joined praisery ID as a senior account exec, reporting to brand division heads Heather Greenfield and Victoria Harvie. Duval spent the past three years at PMK-BNC.
* * *Gotham-based Stephen David Entertainment, which produces shows for TLC, History and other cablers, has made several exec appointments. Christie McConnell joins as senior director of development. Brian Burstein has been upped to director of production while Tom Pogue has been tapped director of operations. Tim Kelly has joined as director of post-production.
* * *Gabriella Messina has joined Veria TV as head of programming. She will oversee development and acquisitions for the company’s network and website. Messina was most recently executive producer of digital video at Scripps Networks.
* * *Universal Music Group Nashville has upped Jill Brunett to manager of Southwest regional promotion. UMGN also promoted Chris Fabiani to promotion coordinator.