LOS ANGELES – June 21, 2010 – Campus MovieFest (CMF) and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences today announced the launch of “For the Love of Movies” short film competition. The category – open to college students around the country as part of Campus MovieFest, the world’s largest student film festival – encourages students to create short movies that describe their love of cinema and the movie-going experience. The submission process will begin in August.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut