Sure, California is in for money-driven campaigns waged in 30-second spots and sound bites. But every once in a while, you will catch a candidate in an unguarded moment. As she prepared for an interview with a Sacramento affiliate, Carly Fiorina, fresh off her victory on Tuesday, mocks Barbara Boxer's hair and questions Meg Whitman's decision to go on Sean Hannity. It's not explosive stuff, but it is certainly the off-the-cuff remark that you see so little of from candidates.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut