Protesters opposed to healthcare reform reportedly chanted the "N" word at Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) and called Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) the "f" word (the derogatory term for gays, not he expletive). Lewis is a civil rights legend, having been clubbed by police at the 1965 march on Selma, and Frank was one of the few Democratic lawmakers to shout back in the face of an angry protester at a healthcare town hall last summer. Plus, he's Barney Frank.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut