Yes, the Citizens United vs. FEC decision may bring an influx of ads of all stripes to the airwaves, but there is a bright side. That is the possibility of seeing more ads that seem too bizarre to be true. This one is real 30-second attack ad in the New Orleans coroners' race. It falls in the category of yes, but true.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut