Sienna Guillory (“Resident Evil: Apocalypse”) has landed a role in indie “The Big Bang.” She will join Delroy Lindo and Antonio Banderas in the noir thriller about a private detective in search of a mysterious former stripper. Guillory will play the stripper.Past credits include “Inkheart” and “Eragon.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania