“Arrested Development” creator Mitch Hurwitz, who is also an exec producer on Fox’s upcoming sitcom “Brothers,” has been signed by the new WME. Hurwitz, who was previously at CAA, is a partner in the Sony-based shingle Tantamount, along with Eric and Kim Tannenbaum.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California