“Arrested Development” creator Mitch Hurwitz, who is also an exec producer on Fox’s upcoming sitcom “Brothers,” has been signed by the new WME. Hurwitz, who was previously at CAA, is a partner in the Sony-based shingle Tantamount, along with Eric and Kim Tannenbaum.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania