“Arrested Development” creator Mitch Hurwitz, who is also an exec producer on Fox’s upcoming sitcom “Brothers,” has been signed by the new WME. Hurwitz, who was previously at CAA, is a partner in the Sony-based shingle Tantamount, along with Eric and Kim Tannenbaum.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California