Johnny Simmons (“Jennifer’s Body”) has joined the cast of “The Conspirator” alongside Robin Wright-Penn, James McAvoy, Evan Rachel Wood and Alexis Bledel, with Robert Redford helming. The film is based on the true story of the conspiracy to kill President Abraham Lincoln and is currently shooting in Savannah, Georgia. Simmons will play John Surratt, the son to Robin Wright-Penn’s Mary Surratt, the lone women charged in the conspiracy.Simmons can next be seen in “The Greatest” starring Carey Mulligan, Susan Sarandon and Pierce Brosnan..
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York