Johnny Simmons (“Jennifer’s Body”) has joined the cast of “The Conspirator” alongside Robin Wright-Penn, James McAvoy, Evan Rachel Wood and Alexis Bledel, with Robert Redford helming. The film is based on the true story of the conspiracy to kill President Abraham Lincoln and is currently shooting in Savannah, Georgia. Simmons will play John Surratt, the son to Robin Wright-Penn’s Mary Surratt, the lone women charged in the conspiracy.Simmons can next be seen in “The Greatest” starring Carey Mulligan, Susan Sarandon and Pierce Brosnan..
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania