James Remar (“Dexter”) has been cast in Summit Entertainment’s “Red.” Remar joins Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren, John C. Reilly and Mary-Louise Parker in the film about a black-ops agent played by Willis now in retirement, who has to contend with younger more high-tech assassins who show up to kill him.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania