James Remar (“Dexter”) has been cast in Summit Entertainment’s “Red.” Remar joins Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren, John C. Reilly and Mary-Louise Parker in the film about a black-ops agent played by Willis now in retirement, who has to contend with younger more high-tech assassins who show up to kill him.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California